Upcoming ALP vacancies 2020-21
Indian Railway Recruitment Board releases the recruitment announcement for the post of ALP i.e. Assistant Loco Pilot. Several aspiring candidates follow this recruitment process every year. This competitive exam is organized by RRB and for ALP 2020-21 the announcement will soon be release by the authorized committee in the forecast period. Candidates can get the official announcement and recruitment details for ALP 2020-21 on the official website of RRB. The vacant positions are as per zone and candidates can check the number of vacant positions for their respective zone in the official advertisement published by RRB. Interested candidates can apply for the same once the applications are invited for ALP post by RRB for the year 2020-21. Eligible candidates can fill the form online through the official website www.rrbcdg.gov.in as per the guidelines provided by RRB.
The ALP job profile is primarily to drive or pilot the train. This job requires consistent responsiveness and attentiveness skills in the candidate. The exam for ALP is also designed to test your responsive skills through the aptitude test. As an ALP you will assist the driver to perform his duty. The most attractive perk of this job is the Running Allowance which is paid as per monthly kilometers on the run. You can be promoted to Sr. ALP and after that LP as per the promotion rules by RRB. If you want to achieve further promotions then you can appear for the respective promotion exams for the further senior positions, such as, Power Controller, Crew Controller, and Loco Foreman. The advantage of these further senior positions is you can get the running allowance per km without actually or physically running. Furthermore, many other allowances like DA, TA, and house rent (if not provided with quarters) is also included in the pay scale. The DA, TA and house rent allowances are also included in the ALP pay scale though.
The position gets initial pay up to Rs. 19,900/- plus the monthly allowances as per the Central Government Orders.
|(iv)||Total Pay (i)+(ii)||7730|
- Preliminary Computer Based Test
- Final Computer Based Test
- Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Qualification: All the interested candidates should be qualified from the recognized Board and Universities of the institute of Indian government.
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass with ITI or Diploma in NCVT/SCVT
- Tech Degree except CSE/Civil
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2020):
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved quota applicants as per rules and regulations of the government. The relaxation is below..
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 03 years
- SC/ST – 05 years
- Ex-serviceman – 03 years
- PwD UR – 10 years
- PwD OBC – 13 years
- PwD SC/ST – 15 years
- Ordinary domicile in J&K state – 05 years
- Widow or Divorced women –
- UR- up to 35 years
- OBC up to 38 years
- SC/ST up to 40 years
Nationality: The applicant must be Indian citizen or national. Furthermore accurate details candidates can check the official recruitment advertisement released by RRB.
Below the online application process steps will be helpful for the applicant.
- Go to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Click on “Career” section available on website homepage
- Look for “RRB ALP Notification” and download the link
- Open and go through the official notification PDF file
- Read all the instruction related to eligibility criteria and other important instruction
- Eligible candidates can click on the “Apply Online” link
- The online application form will open read the form carefully
- Fill the form as per the guidelines provided in the application form
- Attach all the necessary scan copies mentioned in the application form
- Upload the photo and digital signature as per the instructions in the application form
- Select the payment option and make the payment as per instructions
- Collect the e-receipt once you completed the payment process
- Click on “Submit” and your application process is complete
- Save the system generated Registration ID and Password further use
- Print a hard copy of application for your reference
Note: The RRB recruitment board communicates all the recruitment process updates through the e-mail ID and mobile number provided by you in the application and hence it very important to keep the number and mail ID active throughout the recruitment process