Last-minute scholarships for fall 2020
Getting the best education and experiences during educational journey is definitely a good thing for students but to achieve all this students also needs financial support. Hence, scholarships are very important for the students who are bright and consistent on achieving their expected results from their academics. Here we are going to get some information about the scholarships for the year 2020.
- Foot Locker Scholar Athletes
The Foot Locker Scholar Athletes program is specially built for student-athletes who have shown brilliant academic aptitude and strong leadership skills in sports. This all is measured on the basis of their performance and overall behavior in their schools, and within their communities.
- The applicant must be entering into the college in the fall of 2020
- He/she must be involved in high school sports or any community based sports
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident
- Should not be an employee of Foot Locker, Inc. or immediate family member of Foot Locker employee.
Scholarship Amount: $20,000.
Important Dates: Now accepting applications till 5pm EST on Friday, January 3, 2020.
Official website: https://footlocker.smapply.io/prog/athletes/
- Dell Scholars Program Scholarship
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation have established Dell Scholars especially to recognize and help the needy population or students in their academic journey. They help the students with from middle to low-income households who are among the first in their families to attend college. The Dell Scholar program is not only provides financial support but act as a key support to satisfy the students need to obtain the college degree.
- S. citizenship
- Participating in a Dell Scholars approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in first year of college
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school
Scholarship Amount: $ 20,000 + a laptop with 4-year warranty + all stationary, academic and emotional support.
Important Dates: January 29, 2020: Semifinalist materials due, March 6, 2020: Dell scholars announced
Official website: https://www.dellscholars.org/#
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program is specially designed for college bound students who perform exemplary leadership, drive integrity. It assists financially to such caliber students to achieve their educational goal.
- Have attributes like leadership, drive integrity and citizenship at school, at the workplace, and within the community
- Demonstrate strong academic performance with minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States
- Must have a plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year
Scholarship Amount: $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 of total per recipient.
Important Dates: The application deadline for the 2020 program is January 3, 2020.
Official website: https://www.reaganfoundation.org
- Shell Incentive Fund Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
Shell Oil Company is a renowned name in the oil industry. It offers $5,000 annual scholarships through the Shell Incentive Fund Scholarship program to underrepresented students pursuing an undergraduate degree in a specific technical field of study at certain colleges.
- Should upload a copy of their high school transcript and standardized test scores
- Student must provide the names & email addresses for two individuals to provide recommendations on the applicant’s behalf
- Must have a plan to enroll full-time in one of the specified majors and at a specified institution.
- Be lawfully authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States without any form of sponsorship
- Be a member of an underrepresented minority group
Scholarship Amount: Visit the official website https://www.shell.us/careers/students-and-graduates/scholarships for more details.
- United States Hispanic Leadership Institute (USHLI)
USHLI is a Chicago-based national, nonprofit, nonpartisan, tax-exempt organization. It is considered to be one of the popular, most powerful, nationally and internationally recognized Latino organizations in the country.
- Must be a high school senior graduating in the Spring of 2020
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as full-time undergraduate students in an accredited four-year or two-year institution in the U.S. or U.S. territories
- Students must verify their enrollment status for the 2020/2021 academic school year prior to scholarship disbursement
- Non-U.S. Citizens are eligible to apply (DACA or undocumented).
- Applicants must demonstrate a verifiable need for financial support
- Consistent, active participation in public and/or community service activities
- At least one parent must be of Hispanic ancestry
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
Scholarship Amount: $1,000 each
Important Dates: Document submission last date – November 30, 2019.
Official website: https://www.ushli.org/2019/09/07/rumba-meats-ushli-partner-to-award-25000-in-scholarships/
- last minute scholarships for fall 2020
- last minute schlorships for fall 2020
- last minute scholarships
- scholarships fall 2020