International Mental Health Conferences 2020
The International Mental Health Conference is a world class forum that enables people to cooperate with international mental health leaders. It includes new activities and opportunities for individuals to connect and network with fellow mental health community in an inspiring learning environment. By such conferences, people learn the best practices, implement real solutions and grow meaningful connections towards mental health care. The conference provides necessary tools to improve mental health and care of people.
For who is this conference meant for?
The international mental health conference is beneficial for following professionals:
- Clinical Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Support Workers
- Peer Workers
- Program Coordinators
- Government Workers
- Program Managers, and
- Aged Care Providers
What is the aim of mental health conferences?
This mental health conference aims on improving mental care and health services for the patients. Conference facilitates opportunities for productive networking. It is accomplished by a lineup of exemplary international speakers.
Following are the objectives of organizing mental health conference:
- To facilitate the gathering of reputed mental healthcare professionals from all parts of the world to advance mental well-being of people.
- To strengthen the present mental health industry by enabling mental health professionals to obtain greater opportunities for improvement of development, professional growth and education.
- To develop a communique to the Health Minister, that outlines the opportunities and challenges facing by the mental health industry.
- To offer education, opportunities of learning and ease connections to more than 2,500 delegates.
- To enhance affordability and access to educational agendas to several virtual delegates.
- To offer several scholarships to all eligible mental health professionals so that they get equal access to participate in the conference.
- To provide greater access to mental health delegates to journal articles and research papers.
- To provide a valuable opportunity to keep audience well-informed, and updated on the for major government initiatives. Besides an informative program, there is also scope of exchange of queries and obtain answers from reputed delegates.
List of important mental health conferences planned for 2020
There are several mental health conferences planned to take place in 2020 in different locations of the world. These conferences aim at providing advance level mental healthcare and wellbeing of everyone.
- 21st International Mental Health Conference
Date of Event: 29 – 31 July 2020
Venue: Gold Coast
- 1st Regional Autism Conference
Date: 24 Jan 2020 – 26 Jan 2020
Location: Muscat, Oman
This 1st Regional Autism Conference is a courageous step taken to increase awareness among public about various prevailing mental health issues. This is an informative program that covers autism, epidemiological and genetics aspects of the spectrum. The outcome of the event will assist in bringing positive change in the life of children, and make them smile despite of this challenging situation.
- American College Of Psychiatrists Annual Meeting 2020
Date: 19 Feb 2020 – 23 Feb 2020
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- UK National Autistic Society Professional Conference 2020
Date: 27 Feb 2020 – 28 Feb 2020
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- American Association For Geriatric Psychiatry 33rd Annual Meeting 2020
Date: 13 Mar 2020 – 16 Mar 2020
Location: San Antonio, United States
- 3rd International Congress on Evidence Based Mental Health: From Research to Clinical Practice 2020
Date: 18 Mar 2020 – 22 Mar 2020
Location: Ioannina, Greece
- 28th European Congress of Psychiatry 2020
Date: 28 Mar 2020 – 31 Mar 2020
Location: Madrid, Spain
- 22nd International Neuroscience Winter Conference
Date: 29 Mar 2020 – 02 Apr 2020
Location: Solden, Austria
- The Pyschiatry Talks — The Talks On Psychiatry And Mental Health
Date: 02 Apr 2020 – 03 Apr 2020
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA, United States
- American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting 2020
Date: 25 Apr 2020 – 29 Apr 2020
Location: Philadelphia, United States
- ISCP2020 — 27 International Symposium On Controversies In Psychiatry
Date: 14 May 2020 – 16 May 2020
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This conference will be organized for three days with the recent international research performed in the fields around the “Violence and Aggression”. Topics that will be covered in this conference are psychopathology, psychiatry, violence, psychology, psychosis, aggression, suicide, self-violence, intimate-partner violence, substance use, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Gordon Research Seminar — Neurobiology of Drug Addiction
Date: 15 Aug 2020 – 16 Aug 2020
Location: Newry, ME, United States
- ECNP — 33rd ECNP Congress
Date: 12 Sep 2020 – 15 Sep 2020
Location: Vienna, Austria
Topics planned to be discussed in this conference are health, brain disorder, pharma, mental disorder and neurology
- 12th International Conference on Early Intervention in Mental Health 2020
Date: 20 Sep 2020 – 23 Sep 2020
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- international conference on social work in health and mental health annual conference
- Twined International Conference on Mental Health 2020